- Quran ka Hukm;Musalmanon ke Apsi Talluqat ke bare ...
- Pyare NabiSAWke Irshadat:Musalmanon ke Talluqat ke...
- Differences between deobandi and Barelvi
- Barelvi Deobandi conflict History dispute and differences:Barelvi deobandi Ikhtalafat ki Tarikh in Urdu
- Ashraf Ali Thanwi disrespect and kufr Issue
- Barelvi Deobandi Munazra ka Fateh kaun
- DEOBAND OFFICIAL REPLY TO BARELVI BROTHERS DOUBTS
- Hazir Nazir,Noor o Bashar Huzur S.A.W ke sifat deo...
- Barelvi Deobandi ikhatalaf sunni aur Tablighi Jamaat ki Surat Haal
- Barelvi Deobandi Munazra urdu Part 1:Barelvi points par Deoband ka sarkari Jawab in Urdu by VC Qari Tayyab Sb
- Barelvi Deobandi Munazra URDU Part 2:Barelvi Points par Deoband ka sarkari Jawab in Urdu by VC Tayyab sb
- Barelvi Deobandi Munazra URDU Part 3:Barelvi Ilzamat par Deoband ka sarkari Jawab in Urdu by VC Qari Tayyab sb
- Deobandi barelvi present situation
- Why Barelvi and Deobandi issue still continue
- What sunni muslim should do if we loves Muhammad S...
- Barelvi Deobandi ISSUE IS EMERGENCY else Ummat wil...
- Ummate Muhammadia sallallahu Alaihi wasallam ki Zi...
- Quran Pak Aur Pyare Rasool S.A.W. ke Irshadat Musa...
- BARELVI DEOBANDI ITTEHAD UNITY action plan solution
Differences between deobandi and Barelvi
What is difference between Barelvi and Deobandi
To understand differences between barelvi and deobandi first we will know their position with respect to Aqeeda school and with respect to school of Islamic Jurisprudence.
For undersatanding any difference it is important to know similarity also so BEFORE GOING TO DIFFERENCE LET US KNOW ABOUT SIMILARITY
THE SIMILARITY BETWEEN BARELVI AND dEOBANDI
1.Follower of Imam Abu Hanifa,(R.A) in the matter of Fiqh.
2.They follow Same school of aqeeda of Ahle sunnat wal Jamaat that is Ashahari/Maturidi.
3.Agreed on tasawwuf (Both are related with all four chains of tasawwuf)
What is the difference????????????
1. As they follow same school of Aqeeda and are Hanafi also so Obviously the difference is not basic rather superficial in nature with respect to Islamic ideology.
2.Initially the difference was purely personal and historical .
3.With the passage of time this rivalry has included some religiocultural differences and some ideological differences of superficial nature.
The areas of controversy
For understanding it can be divided into three subclassess.
1.Difference with regard to some Religiocultural customs like,
eg. Celebration of URS,Commemorating 30 ,40 days (Teeja Chaleesa) of dead etc...................
2. The so called difference about Aqeeda Matter
e.g Even in detail of Aqeeda they follow same book like Aqeedatuttahawi, Sharah Aqaid by Taftajani (R.A).
But for the sake of fighting/to malign other group they present some Aqeeda difference on the following issue.
It is alleged that Barelvis has following Aqeeda About Hazrat Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam.that.
He is "NOOR" that means made of light
He is hazir (present in many places at the same time).
He is nazir (witnessing all that goes on in the world).
He has ilm-e-ghaib (knowledge of the unseen/unknown completely and nothing is hidden).
He is mukhtaar kul (having the authority to do whatever he desired)
(......................Why I have written it is alleged that when we go through original barelvi books it is evident that although they uses these words like HAZIR ,NAZIR,ILME GAIB...........BUT They have made explanation of these term that their apparant meaning should not be taken.........eg NOOR does not mean he was made up of NOOR but he was Noor in the sense of spread of light after his arrival ..........But their are some present day ulema who has taken extreme view on these matter and have complicated the problem but the mainstream BARELVI ULEMA view is modest and they are also wary about)
After going into original book of
Deobandi like (AQAID E ULAMAE DEOBAND,AL MUHANNAD ALLAL MUFANNAD & MASLAK E ULAMAE DEOBAND etc........)and
Barelvi (JA ALHAQ, BAHAR E SHARIAT etc......)
it was found that it is mere controversy of the network of words and sentences that is leading to this infamous fighting of muslims.
IF ULEMA OF BOTH SIDE WILL SIT TOGETHER AND WILL DISCUSS AND CLARIFY they will find that the ambiguous use of words are creating problems rather than their actual position.
3. Third Area of contrversy is actually bye product of MISTRUST/FIGHTING/ATTEMPT TO MALIGHN EACH OTHER.
This type of controversy erupted and was nurtured to gain the public sentiments and to capitalize their support in the favour of their group and to DEFAME THE ULEMA OF OTHER GROUP.
THIS CLASS OF CONTROVERSY HAS FOLLOWING POINTS.
1.Because of group ism and rivalry both group accuse each other on the basis of writing of scholar of past.
2. Main area of controversy is about some of the sentences written by founder ulemas of both group and their interpretational differences by founder Ulema of other group respectively.
BARELVI accuse fault in the writing of DEobandi Alims Maulana Ashraf Alai Thanwi Sb,Maulana Qasim Nanoutwi sbetc...........Wheras DEOBANDI accuse fault int he writing of Maulana Ahmad Raza Khan Sb and others.
Common feature of this sort of allegation
(A) All these ALLEGATION are interpretative and extrapolation of actual sentences and the writer has denied the wrong meaning.
(B) If you read complete page/2 - 3 paragraph of writing with context of the article /book you will find no wrong
(c) But the fighting groups present isolated sentences out of context and cover their interpretational meaning.
INITIATION OF THIS SORT OF CONTROVERSY
3. Barelvis Brothers initiated this type of fighting by issuing Fatwa of kufr against elders of deoband. And association of kufr that means those who do not accept them kafir ,they are also kafir.
CONSEQUENCES OF FATWA OF KUFR
4. This led to the widening of GAP /MISTRUST AND IRREPARABLE DAMAGE TO THE UMMATE MUSLIMA. (May allah pardon all of us)
5. Deobandi scholars clarified their position about the sentences and those who were alive changed the controversial sentences altogether to end the matter of controversy completely.
6. Deobandi Ulema of past took a moderate view they criticised Ahmad Raza khan for false allegation and FATWA OF KUFR against them but they didn't do any counter attack of similar kind against barelvi ulemas.
5. Even after death of big scholars of past their generation carried on the fighting and situation became bad to worse.
6. At present big Ulema of deoband are not involving on this issue at all and they are working on positive issue only some .
MIDDLE LEVEL DEOBANDI ULEMA FROM PAKISTAN
Now some middle level deobandi ulema has come up with same type of allegation against barelvi ulema of Past to put them in same condition as barelvi did initially for ULMAE D EOBAND.
7. They have come up with book "BARAILWIAT HAQEEQAT KE AINE MEIN" and with 45 scanned pages OF WRITING OF BARELVI ULEMA they have made so many allegation against supreme ulema of Barelvi. This is similar kind of allegation that barelvi did in the past for deobandi Alim.
7. In India DEOBANDI BARELVI ULEMA remain silent ON CONTROVERSIAL ISSUES and normally their is no open fighting between them and largely remain peaceful.Ulema of Both group have compormised and have learnt to live in harmony.But same cannot be said for pakistan.
ROLE OF INTERNET FORUMS IN FIGHTING
8. Already there was minimal relation between two groups.and with the advent of internet forums and Polemics writing of books/website situation is further deteriorating.
9. The level of discussion btw them on internet forums at times go to the level that a muslim should not even think to go that level.
ATTEMPT FOR PROBLEM SOLVING
9. No serious attemt has been made in recent past to solve the issue. Big ulemas are silent and middle level are either silent or fighting.
10 Issue is not very complicated but it is projected as complicated and magnified
11.If someone investigate upto original books of controversy he will understand the real problem very easily in a period of days.
12. This issue is of urgent need to save our generation , and to give space for those who want to do positive for ummat for this world and hereafter.
JAZAKALLH O KHAIR